Health & Healing
A unique holistic therapy that helps you recognise and care for your own health and wellness in menopause and beyond.
Menopause affects more than just your physical body; it impacts on your mind and spirit as well.
You can’t avoid the menopause – but you can take charge of your own health and wellness for a gentler, positive transition.
The Elite Alignment System takes a therapeutic approach, combining hypnosis and healing to:
- Listen to your own intuition, your own subconscious, and understand what your body needs to balance your health, mind and spirit during this powerful time
- Create a detailed plan to realign your health and wellness needs as you transition to another stage in your life.
- Use therapeutic techniques to address the natural anxieties, fears and doubts caused by these changes.
As you work through your elite alignment plan:
- You’ll feel more in tune with your body, and the transformation journey you are on.
- You’ll feel more connected with your inner spirituality and a greater sense of serenity. You’ll have the tools you need to access your own self-wisdom when you need to.
Listening to your internal wisdom
Throughout the menopause you will be presented with plenty of opinions from other women, medical specialists, websites and pamphlets, all telling you that every woman experiences the changes differently. Then you will be given a ‘one size fits all’ pill. Why?
The menopause should be a natural transition and not a fight between you and your body. The Elite Alignment System helps you to understand your unique needs and find a path that helps your body and mind to feel healthier and calmer.
Your body, unique to you
The Elite Alignment System combines coaching and hypnotherapy to help you learn to slow down and listen to your body.
Hot flushes, intermittent periods, lapses in concentration, poor sleep, headaches, palpitations – we don’t all experience the same physical symptoms.
As a healer I’ll work with you to:
Recognise which symptoms are menopause related.
Listen to what your body is asking for.
Find practical and natural solutions such as a change in diet, exercise, or meditation.
Discuss medications and ‘off the shelf’ options openly and honestly, giving you the information to make your own choices.
Your mind, always in motion
What you may not be prepared for – or recognise if you start to feel them yourself – is irritability, sadness, a sense of loss, anxiety, tension, low mood and depression.
I’ll help you to:
Look at unresolved issues and emotional changes that are impacting your transition.
Feel more at peace with the changes you are facing
Find your role as you step into the next stage of your life journey.
Healing and looking forward.
Over a minimum of four sessions you will have created a unique plan that acknowledges your physical, mental and emotional needs – a combination of practical, spiritual and mindful actions that turn your experience into a gentle, calming transition.